With sweater weather, right around the corner and football back in full swing, you have to take advantage of the cool and exciting events the city has to offer. Anything from openings of new restaurants in your neighborhood, to sporting venues, and festivals for literally EVERYTHING! Check out the top 5 things to do this fall in Atlanta:
- If you’re in the mood for a good burger, check out Burger Stack. Burger Stack is one of the hottest burger joints to check out in the Krog Street Market.
- Who doesn’t love a good brunch spot? Check out Buttermilk Kitchen right in Buckhead. You won’t have to go very far for some bacon and pimento cheese jellies. Make sure to get your reservation, people have caught wind of this incredible place.
- The annual Brookhaven Chili cook-off is October 7th from 1:00-5:00 PM. Taste chili and Brunswick stew from 75+ restaurants. If you can whip up some mean chili, there is still time to enter as a participant!
- Check out the new Mercedes Benz stadium for an Atlanta Falcons game. We have so much spirit for our Atlanta teams, what better way to show it by going to a game in the new stadium!
- Eat Everything at Decatur Restaurant week. For $15-$35 you can try almost EVERYTHING from Iberian pig, Chai Pani, and many more top Atlanta restaurants.